Thank you for exploring career opportunities with DuTrac Community Credit Union.
Full and Part-Time Tellers - Dubuque
DuTrac is currently seeking enthusiastic, service-oriented candidates for full and part-time Teller positions in the Dubuque area. Responsibilities include providing members with quality service, accurately processing transactions, and identifying member’s needs to make appropriate referrals. Previous Teller experience or cashier and customer service background a definite plus. Candidates must be available to work weekend hours.
You may use any of the following methods to apply:
- E-mail your resume to our Human Resources department at email@example.com
- Mail your resume to DuTrac Community CU; Attn: Human Resources; P.O. Box 3250; Dubuque, IA 52004-3250
- Complete an application at any of DuTrac's convenient locations
- Fax your resume to Human Resources at (563) 585-8430 or (563) 585-8431
- Complete an online preliminary application now.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. DuTrac hires, trains, promotes, and compensates employees based on personal competence and potential for advancement without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran’s status, or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Human Resources Contacts:
Sarah Yoder, Senior VP Human Resources
Carisa Simpson, Human Resources Coordinator