DuTrac’s Mobile Deposit Capture gives members the option of making a deposit from anywhere, anytime at no charge.
Members can access Mobile Deposit Capture through DuTrac’s MobileLink smart phone app and easily upload a check image to deposit! Enrollment in DuTrac’s PC Branch is required in order to utilize MobileLink. The app is available through GooglePlay and the Apple App Store.
How to use DuTrac’s Mobile Deposit Capture:
- Log into DuTrac’s MobileLink
- Select Deposits from the main menu
- Select New Deposit
- Select the account to deposit funds into and enter the deposit amount of the check
- Take a photo of the front and back of your check and submit the images
- Confirm the deposit amount
- The submitted check will show pending until approved by DuTrac staff
- You MUST sign legibly and endorse all items transmitted through this service with the following:
– For Mobile Deposit Only
– Credit Union Name: DuTrac Community Credit Union
– Member’s Account Number
– Member’s Signature
DuTrac’s MobileLink smart phone app is required in order to use Mobile Deposit Capture.
Tips on using Mobile Deposit Capture:
- Before logging into the MobileLink app make sure all other apps running in the background on your phone are closed.
- When prompted for the amount carefully enter the check amount to ensure it matches the amount written on your check.
- Flatten folded or crumpled check before taking your photos.
- Keep the check within the view finder on the camera screen when capturing your photos. (Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check.)
- Take the photos in a well-lit area.
- Place the check on a solid dark background before taking the photo.
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check when taking your photos.
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew.
- Make sure that the entire check image is visible and in focus before submitting your deposit.
- No shadows across the check
- All four corners are visible
- Check is not blurry
- The MICR link (numbers on the bottom of your check) is readable.
Please keep in mind the following in regard to Mobile Deposit Capture:
- Funds deposited through mobile deposit capture will not be available immediately.
- Members may need to wait 24 hours to have access to use mobile deposit capture once the app is downloaded.
- Members will need to log into the app for verification on whether or not the check was approved or rejected.
- Members must have a checking account opened at least 60 days with $250 in deposits in the last 30 days to qualify for mobile deposit capture.
*MobileLink users must be enrolled in PC Branch, DuTrac’s online banking solution. To enroll in PC Branch, please contact a highly qualified financial services consultant by email at Members@DuTrac.org, by phone at (563) 582.1331 or (800) 475.1331, stop into any of DuTrac’s convenient office locations or complete our online contact us form and select “PC Branch Enrollment.”
Click here for DuTrac’s Mobile Deposit agreement terms and conditions.
Wireless carrier, text messaging or internet connectivity fees may be charged for online and/or mobile banking.