Your new DuTrac credit card is ready to use! Please destroy your existing DuTrac credit card.
- July 3, 2017 – Your new card will be mailed.
- July 17, 2017 – Your old card will no longer function
- July 17, 2017 – Activate your new card
- Mobile Wallet will be available in approx. 4-6 weeks after activation date of July 17, 2017
- uChoose Rewards will be available in approx. 1 week after activation date of July 17, 2017
DuTrac is excited to announce a suite of credit cards by Mastercard to better serve your needs.
All cardholders will receive a new card and card number. Each card will need to be activated separately.
What to know:
- Your new Mastercard will be mailed July 3, 2017 with activation instructions enclosed. Please wait 7-10 business days for delivery.
- New cards will be sent to all cardholders on your account. Your card number, expiration date and CVV code will change.
- If you plan to use your credit card at an ATM for cash advances, you can select your unique PIN either during activation of the card or at a later time.
- If you have automatic payments made with your current credit card, make sure to contact each vendor with your new credit card information to avoid any interruption in service. To assist you, please see the recurring activity checklist on the next page.
If you currently have a Visa Platinum credit card:
- Your new rewards program is called uChoose Rewards®. uChoose Rewards will allow you to redeem points on your credit card purchases to use toward shopping, travel, event tickets, gift cards and more. Some important information about the transition of the rewards program:
- Choice Rewards will no longer be earned after July 14, 2017.
- You may choose to redeem your existing Choice Rewards points through July 14, 2017; otherwise, remaining points in the Choice Rewards program after July 14, 2017 will be transferred to the new uChoose Rewards program.
- You may start earning points with your new credit card starting July 17, 2017.
- All points that are transferred from Choice Rewards to uChoose Rewards will be shown on your uChoose Rewards account on July 17, 2017.
- To monitor and redeem your uChoose Rewards points, visit uchooserewards.com.
If you have questions about the new credit card program, please call us at (800) 475.1331 or contact us at any DuTrac branch.