With the purchasing power behind the DuTrac Community Credit Union Credit Card program your business has global possibilities*.
Using a DuTrac credit card is simple, safe and secure. You can rest easy knowing your DuTrac credit card is protected against possible fraud. DuTrac uses a fraud protection technology which monitors and detects any transactions that are different from your ordinary spending patterns and alerts you if something appears to be out of the ordinary.
DuTrac’s Business Credit Card services include:
Mastercard Business Platinum Rewards
With its purchasing convenience, cost savings, privileges, and detailed reporting, the Mastercard Business Platinum Rewards card offers what your business needs to stay on top. This card is the perfect credit card to help keep track of your business expenses. With higher credit limits and lower payments, you have the flexibility you need to effectively manage your business activity.
The advantages of a DuTrac’s Mastercard Business Platinum Rewards credit card:
- A low, variable rate
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Automatic payments from your DuTrac Business Checking account
- Detailed billing statements
- Separate cards and Card Info Access login for employees
- Free optional uChoose program allows you to earn points for every dollar spent on purchases. DuTrac’s uChoose program is a great way to reward yourself for purchases you make everyday.
- Your DuTrac Mastercard credit card is protected against possible fraud through a fraud protection technology which monitors and detects transactions that are different from your ordinary spending patterns and will alert you if something appears to be out of the ordinary.
Added online security:
Your DuTrac Mastercard Business Platinum Rewards cards is eligible to enroll in Mastercard SecureCode. This service protects your credit card against unauthorized online purchases with a personal password.
If you have further questions regarding DuTrac’s Mastercard Business Platinum Rewards Card, please contact Jeff Waller, Business Lending Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 475.1331 ext. 7256, Travis Phelan, Commercial Lender, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 475.1331, ext. 8518 or Dennis Naranjo, Commercial Lender, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 475.1331, ext. 7258.
*There are some countries in which you will not be able to use your DuTrac credit cards. These countries are either blocked due to excessive fraud or are sanctioned countries ordered by OFAC (U.S. Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control). To view a full list of these countries, click here.