With the purchasing power behind the DuTrac Community Credit Union Credit Card program your business has global possibilities*.
Using a DuTrac credit card is simple, safe and secure. You can rest easy knowing your DuTrac credit card is protected against possible fraud. DuTrac uses a fraud protection technology which monitors and detects any transactions that are different from your ordinary spending patterns and alerts you if something appears to be out of the ordinary.
For added online security, all DuTrac VISA credit cards are eligible to enroll in Verified by VISA. This service protects your credit card against unauthorized online purchases with a personal password.
DuTrac’s Business Credit Card services include:
Business VISA Platinum Card
With its purchasing convenience, cost savings, privileges, and detailed reporting, the Business VISA Platinum card offers what your business needs to stay on top. This card is the perfect credit card to help keep track of your business expenses. With higher credit limits and lower payments, you have the flexibility you need to effectively manage your business activity.
The advantages of a DuTrac’s Business VISA Platinum credit card:
- A low, variable rate
- 25-day grace period on purchases
- Automatic payments from your DuTrac Business Checking account
- Detailed billing statements
- Separate cards for employees
- Free optional Choice Rewards program allows you to earn points for every dollar spent on purchases. DuTrac’s Choice Rewards program is a great way to reward yourself for purchases you make everyday. Visit the Choice Rewards website to view the options available for points redemption.
- Your DuTrac VISA credit card is protected against possible fraud through a fraud protection technology which monitors and detects transactions that are different from your ordinary spending patterns and will alert you if something appears to be out of the ordinary.
Added online security:
Your DuTrac VISA credit cards are eligible to enroll in Verified by VISA. This service protects your credit card against unauthorized online purchases with a personal password.
You can add even more convenience to your credit card with MyCardInfo which allows you 24-hour access to your credit card account. You can get balances, detailed history on your card, make payments and even research transactions.
If you have further questions regarding DuTrac’s Business Visa Platinum Card, please contact Jeff Waller, Business Lending Manager, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 475.1331 ext. 7256 or Travis Phelan, Commercial Lender, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 475.1331, ext. 8518.
*There are some countries in which you will not be able to use your DuTrac credit cards. These countries are either blocked due to excessive fraud or are sanctioned countries ordered by OFAC (U.S. Department of the Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control). To view a full list of these countries, click here.