Commercial loans are the life-blood of a growing business. They provide the ability to improve, expand or take advantage of opportunities that otherwise might be missed.
DuTrac offers a range of commercial loans that can meet the evolving needs of your business.
- Commercial Lines of Credit
- Commercial Equipment Loans
- Commercial Construction Loans
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
As a business owner, a crucial task is managing your cash flow to profitably operate your business. Being prepared for a commercial loan application can increase your chances of success.
The main requirements of obtaining a commercial loan include:
- Your personal credit history
- A business plan (for businesses less than two years old)
- Last three years’ tax returns and financial statements
- Most recent year-to-date financial statements
- Your experience and education in your industry
- Feasibility of the business
Be prepared to demonstrate the ability to repay the loan and the capacity to manage funds effectively. Borrow prudently and do not overextend yourself. Be confident and prepared to discuss your business plan.
If you have further questions regarding DuTrac’s commercial loans, please contact Jeff Waller, Business Lending Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 475.1331 ext. 7256, Travis Phelan, Commercial Lender, by email at email@example.com or by phone at (800) 475.1331, ext. 8518 or Dennis Naranjo, Commercial Lender, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 475.1331, ext. 7258.