Our lobbies are OPEN!* Holliday, Peru Rd and Walmart will remain closed at this time. This is a precautionary step to maintain public health. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we help deter the spread of COVID-19.
*Drive ups will remain open at Holliday and Peru Rd. Holliday hours will continue to operate as Walmart hours until the Walmart branch reopens.
DuTrac is offering temporary relief options to help members through the current COVID-19 situation.
If you are concerned or are experiencing a financial hardship, please reach out to DuTrac staff by phone: (800) 475.1331 or email: Members@DuTrac.org to obtain the assistance you need sooner rather than later.
* Members who have a current consumer installment loan(s) with DuTrac may request up to a 60-day extension agreement.
* DuTrac’s COVID-19 Member Relief Loan provides qualified* members with up to $5,000 and no payments for 60 days. Contact a financial services consultant by phone: (800) 475.1331 to inquire.
* Due to the unique nature of business loans, please contact DuTrac’s Business Lending department for inquiries and information.
* Late payment fees or payments may be waived on Private Student Loans by contacting your loan servicer (Sallie Mae) (844) 756.5626
* Filing for Unemployment
** Members utilizing the Walmart branch for services are encouraged to use the Holliday Branch Office location drive-ups at 2045 Holliday Drive, Dubuque – now with extended hours to serve you!
DuTrac’s Call center remains open to serve you as well… now open Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM; Saturday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM; Sunday: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Please call for in-person needs, to schedule an appointment including access to safe deposit boxes and other services including loans, trusts, and investments.
This is a precautionary step to maintain public health. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we help deter the spread of COVID-19.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is committed to working hard to help our current member businesses through the current COVID-19 situation by offering two temporary relief programs.
– Payment Relief Program: Lower your monthly payments on installment loans and mortgage loans for up to 6 months.
– Disaster Assistance Loan: An installment loan for up to $10,000 to help with payroll, lost income and other financial issues specifically due to the impact of COVID-19.
DuTrac members with commercial mortgage loans on their investment properties are also eligible to apply for these programs.
Click here for the program application form. Please complete this form in full, making sure it is signed and dated by all owners of the business. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Return the completed application form to DuTrac Community Credit Union by one of the following options:
1. Drop off to any DuTrac Community Credit Union drive-up location.
2. Mail to:
DuTrac Community Credit Union
PO Box 3250, Dubuque, IA
3. Fax to: (563) 582.0990 OR (563) 355.3051
4. Email to: BusinessLoanDepartment@DuTrac.org
Please note these programs are for member businesses with their primary accounts with DuTrac Community Credit Union. Business accounts opened on or after March 20, 2020 are not eligible.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact DuTrac’s business lending department by phone at (800) 475.1331.
SBA Disaster Assistance Loan Program:
– Loans made directly by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), not a credit union or bank.
– Member businesses may apply with the SBA at: www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance.
SBA Paycheck Protection Program
Providing access to the resources you need to get through these unprecedented times is one of DuTrac’s top priorities. To best serve you, we’ve partnered with Kabbage to connect you with these loans to help you cover payroll, rent, utilities and other eligible debt obligations. Click here to apply.
If you need assistance when filling out the application please contact Kabbage directly at 888-351-3143.
Due to the high volume of requests the site has been experiencing longer than normal load times. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
TruStage/Liberty Mutual COVID-19 Relief Options
April 9 update:
Trustage will not cancel or nonrenew any policies for failure to pay premiums due for 90 days for the following TruStage Insurance Program products*:
– AD&D Insurance
– Health Insurance
– Life Insurance
In addition, Liberty Mutual is also prepared to work closely with any member needing assistance on deferring Auto or Homeowner payments to avoid cancellation of the policy. Click below for more information on COVID-19 relief options:
– Personal Auto Customer Relief Refund
– Payment Flexibility Options
– Changes to Auto & Property Claims Process to Protect Customers and Employees
There is no better time than now, to review your current insurance policies for both TruStage with its life, health and AD&D insurance coverages as well as Liberty Mutual and its vehicle and homeowner’s insurance products. Taking a few minutes to review your existing coverages will ensure you and your loved ones are prepared today for tomorrow’s unexpected events. Insurance needs can change quickly, ensure you have the coverage you need for peace of mind.
If you are in need of additional coverages or seeking more information about AD&D, health and life insurance options, contact TruStage customer service at (888) 794.1970 or visit TruStage.com.
For more information regarding vehicle and homeowners insurance, please contact Patti Cardarelle at (563 )568.7039 or by email at Patricia.Cardarelle@LibertyMutual.com. In some cases, you may find and be able to acquire the insurance you need from the TruStage product website directly, without any approvals or waiting. Contact a TruStage or Liberty Mutual representative to discuss your insurance coverage.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is committed to working hard to help members through these dynamic times. Call (800) 475.1331 for more information or alternatively, in the case of high call volumes please email: Members@DuTrac.org for general and consumer loan questions, BusinessLoanDepartment@DuTrac.org for the Business Loan Dept., or RealEstate@DuTrac.org for Mortgages.
DuTrac’s Annual Meeting will be postponed until further notice. The new date will be published once concerns about COVID-19 are more readily available.
As such, we encourage you to utilize our online applications whenever possible including:
* PC Branch
* Mobile Payments
* Mobile Deposit Capture
* Surcharge free ATM’s to make deposits (Iowa Only) and receive cash
* Mortgage, vehicle, and credit card loan applications are also available to submit online!
Following the lead of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and the Credit Union National Association (CUNA), we recommend utilizing the Coronavirus Disease 2019 resource page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for basic information, the latest on the situation, and additional resources.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
* CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus Situation Summary
* Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), February 2020
* Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist
* CDC Travel Guidance
* CDC Communication Resources
World Health Organization (WHO)
* WHO Advice for the Public
* Checklist for Pandemic Influenza Risk and Impact Management: Building capacity for pandemic response
* Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
* COVID-19 Overview for Workers & Employers
* Guidance for Preparing Workplaces
* COVID-19 Global Webinar – Sprint Exercise // March 12 from 10:00 am-Noon ET
* Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) Pandemic Preparedness Guidance
* FFIEC IT Examination Handbook – Business Continuity Management Booklet
* Major Disasters: Interagency Examiner Guidance for Institutions Affected by Major Disasters