DuTrac Community Credit Union continues to suspend face-to-face lobby services until further notice. This is a precautionary step to maintain public health. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we help deter the spread of COVID-19.
DuTrac is offering temporary relief options to help members through the current COVID-19 situation.
If you are concerned or are experiencing a financial hardship, please reach out to DuTrac staff by phone: (800) 475.1331 or email: Members@DuTrac.org to obtain the assistance you need sooner rather than later.
* Members who have a current consumer installment loan(s) with DuTrac may request up to a 60-day extension agreement.
* DuTrac’s COVID-19 Member Relief Loan provides qualified* members with up to $5,000 and no payments for 60 days. Contact a financial services consultant by phone: (800) 475.1331 to inquire.
* Due to the unique nature of business loans, please contact DuTrac’s Business Lending department for inquiries and information.
* Late payment fees or payments may be waived on Private Student Loans by contacting your loan servicer (Sallie Mae) (844) 756.5626
** Members utilizing the Walmart branch for services are encouraged to use the Holliday Branch Office location drive-ups at 2045 Holliday Drive, Dubuque – now with extended hours to serve you!
DuTrac’s Call center remains open to serve you as well… now open Monday – Friday 8:30 AM – 8:00 PM; Saturday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM; Sunday: 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM. Please call for in-person needs, to schedule an appointment including access to safe deposit boxes and other services including loans, trusts, and investments.
This is a precautionary step to maintain public health. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we help deter the spread of COVID-19.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is committed to working hard to help our current member businesses through the current COVID-19 situation by offering two temporary relief programs.
– Payment Relief Program: Lower your monthly payments on installment loans and mortgage loans for up to 6 months.
– Disaster Assistance Loan: An installment loan for up to $10,000 to help with payroll, lost income and other financial issues specifically due to the impact of COVID-19.
DuTrac members with commercial mortgage loans on their investment properties are also eligible to apply for these programs.
Click here for the program application form. Please complete this form in full, making sure it is signed and dated by all owners of the business. Incomplete applications will not be processed.
Return the completed application form to DuTrac Community Credit Union by one of the following options:
1. Drop off to any DuTrac Community Credit Union drive-up location.
2. Mail to:
DuTrac Community Credit Union
PO Box 3250, Dubuque, IA
3. Fax to: (563) 582.0990 OR (563) 355.3051
4. Email to: BusinessLoanDepartment@DuTrac.org
Please note these programs are for member businesses with their primary accounts with DuTrac Community Credit Union. Business accounts opened on or after March 20, 2020 are not eligible.
If you need further assistance, please feel free to contact DuTrac’s business lending department by phone at (800) 475.1331.
SBA Disaster Assistance Loan Program:
– Loans made directly by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA), not a credit union or bank.
– Member businesses may apply with the SBA at: www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance.
DuTrac Community Credit Union is committed to working hard to help members through these dynamic times. Call (800) 475.1331 for more information or alternatively, in the case of high call volumes please email: Members@DuTrac.org for general and consumer loan questions, BusinessLoanDepartment@DuTrac.org for the Business Loan Dept., or RealEstate@DuTrac.org for Mortgages.
DuTrac’s Annual Meeting will be postponed until further notice. The new date will be published once concerns about COVID-19 are more readily available.
As such, we encourage you to utilize our online applications whenever possible including:
* PC Branch
* Mobile Payments
* Mobile Deposit Capture
* Surcharge free ATM’s to make deposits (Iowa Only) and receive cash
* Mortgage, vehicle, and credit card loan applications are also available to submit online!
Following the lead of the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) and the Credit Union National Association (CUNA), we recommend utilizing the Coronavirus Disease 2019 resource page from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for basic information, the latest on the situation, and additional resources.
Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC)
* CDC 2019 Novel Coronavirus Situation Summary
* Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to 2019 Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), February 2020
* Business Pandemic Influenza Planning Checklist
* CDC Travel Guidance
* CDC Communication Resources
World Health Organization (WHO)
* WHO Advice for the Public
* Checklist for Pandemic Influenza Risk and Impact Management: Building capacity for pandemic response
* Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) advice for the public: Myth busters
Occupational Safety & Health Administration (OSHA)
* COVID-19 Overview for Workers & Employers
* Guidance for Preparing Workplaces
* COVID-19 Global Webinar – Sprint Exercise // March 12 from 10:00 am-Noon ET
* Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEC) Pandemic Preparedness Guidance
* FFIEC IT Examination Handbook – Business Continuity Management Booklet
* Major Disasters: Interagency Examiner Guidance for Institutions Affected by Major Disasters