Update: June 7, 2021
DuTrac’s new PC Branch is now live!
All PC Branch Users will need to register to gain access to their accounts within the new PC Branch online banking resource.
To register, start here:
1. Go to https://homebanking.DuTrac.org and click on register.
2. Enter in Social Security #, Account #, Birthdate; click continue to move to next page.
3. Create a username and password (be sure to follow the username/password creation guidelines).
4. On the next page, create a security phrase and select an image (this is handy when logging in later). Note: The security phrase is NOT your account password.
5. Next, select three authorization questions and answers; these may be used when logging into a new device or when you have forgotten your password and need to change it.
6. Choose whether or not you would like E-statements (account statements available on PC Branch and MobileLink for online viewing). Note: once signed up for these you WILL NOT receive them through the mail.
7. Hit continue and verify that the information is correct on the final page; edit where needed.
8. Click ‘Confirm and Enroll’, you will be taken to the login screen to use your new login info.
9. Once you are back on the login screen, use your new username and password to login. You will be prompted afterwards to use a One-Time-Use PIN that will be sent to either your mobile phone or email address (whichever you choose). Use this PIN to confirm the device you are logging into.
Note: If neither your phone number or your email is correct, contact a Member Service Representative at (800) 475-1331.
Tip: Anytime you login with a new device, (home computer, work computer, phone, etc.) the site will prompt you to send a one-time-use PIN to either your email or phone. It is very important to have your information updated!
Download the NEW and IMPROVED MobileLink App!
Access your accounts when and where you want right in the palm of your hand. It’s fast, secure and free access to your accounts anytime, anywhere. You have access to check your balances, pay bills and transfer money…while you are on the go! Use the links below to access your new and improved MobileLink today!
Important Note: Please note that the old MobileLink app will become inactive as of June 7, 2021. In order to use mobile banking for DuTrac Community Credit Union you must install the new app.
Updated: May 24, 2021
DuTrac’s current bill payer system will be unavailable beginning June 1, 2021 at 12:01 a.m. There will be no access to the current or new system beginning June 1 at 12:01 a.m. until June 7, 2021. Our new, improved online banking and mobile banking will be available June 7, 2021 which includes a new and improved bill payer.
Things to know:
- If you have payments scheduled for June 1 through June 6, 2021, your payments will still be sent and processed. You will not be able to set up new or make changes to current payments during this time.
- Your current payees will transfer over and be available to you on June 7, 2021 in the new online banking and mobile banking under the bill payer tab.
- Payments will be collected on the send date and delivered on the delivery date.
Updated: May 14, 2021
New and better online banking experiences that will soon be available to members include enhanced online bill payment features with BillPay! With just a few clicks members will be able to enjoy the following features:
- Transfer money between an internal and external account. Add, verify, view and delete accounts, and view, edit and cancel transfers.
- Send money to family and friends at any financial institution quickly and easily using your checking account. Note: this feature does not require a signup process in order to receive funds, but uses multi-factor authentication to ensure security.
- Simple payment management. One stop shop to your payment history, statements, and bill details such as due dates, balances, account statuses, and enhanced notification reminders to insure timely payment.
- An electronic safety deposit box. Store documents or make payments using uploaded image files, all behind the security afforded by the user’s financial institution’s digital channel offerings.
- Use your mobile device to snap a photo or upload a document. Works across all devices. Pay a bill by positioning your mobile device’s camera directly over the bill. The image is then automatically stored as a vault image for quick reference.
Don’t forget to revisit DuTrac.org frequently for the latest news and updates regarding the fast approaching rollout of the new PC Branch and MobileLink.
Updated: May 7, 2021
New and better online banking experiences will soon be in members’ hands! The PC Branch and MobileLink upgrade pairs the enhancement of standard online and mobile banking features members know and trust, with the use of biometrics for added login safety and security.
The new PC Branch and MobileLink biometric technology brings convenience and security together. Simply use your mobile device to scan your fingerprint or use facial recognition to log in to both the app and the browser on phones, tablets and desktops. No need to remember a password! The use of biometric identification controls combat fraud, make transactions more secure, and enhance the member experience. Note: for those without smartphones, a combination of username ID and password remains available.
Please revisit DuTrac.org frequently for the latest news and updates regarding the fast approaching rollout of the new PC Branch and MobileLink. Thank you.
DuTrac is introducing a new and better Mobile Banking app (MobileLink) and online branch banking (PC Branch)! The new platform will feature a wide range of new and upgraded tools and services including omni-channel biometric login along with powerful, intuitive, core functionality designed to make managing your funds easier – anytime, anywhere. Plus, members will recognize many industry standard functions for online branch banking to flatten out any learning curve. “Banking should be easy. DuTrac is making great strides to incorporate proven technology providing members with safe, secure, reliable, and highly intuitive mobile and online banking experiences,” stated Andy Hawkinson, DuTrac’s President and CEO. DuTrac’s Senior Vice President of Information and Technology, Andy Lassen, added, “In this digital age, our members expect and deserve the best high-quality user experience available and that is what we are giving them.” The new mobile and online branch banking platform is expected to launch in the spring/summer of 2021. Members should watch for more details about the launch in the coming weeks.