Easy. Secure. Private.
Making payments with Apple Pay is easy. The entire transaction is secure, as your credit and debit numbers are not stored on the device or on Apple’s® server, so they are never shared with the merchant. And, if your iPhone® is ever lost or stolen, just use the “Find My iPhone” feature.
Get Started with DuTrac and Apple Pay™
- To add your DuTrac Visa credit card, you will need an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus with iOS 8.1 or later
- Open the Wallet or Passbook® app, swipe down and tap the plus sign
- Use your iSight® camera to enter the card, or add it manually (Note: Apple Pay’s photo-detection only works with embossed numbers; if you have a credit card with flat numbers, you have to enter it manually)
- Manually enter the three-digit security code
- At this point, cardholders may need to wait for DuTrac to authorize the card
- Accept the terms and conditions to complete the process
If your DuTrac Visa credit card is already in iTunes®, just key in the Security Code (the CVV code from back of your card).
How to Use Apple Pay in Participating Stores:
- Look for the Pay Wave® or Apple Pay symbol at the checkout and hold your phone near the contactless reader.
- Place your find on the Touch ID™. Or, you may need to enter a passcode and sign a receipt.
- Keep your phone by the reader until it vibrates and beeps, indicating your payment was accepted.
How to use Apple Pay in Online Stores:
- You can also use Apple Pay online using your phone, iPad Air™ and iPad Mini™ 3 with shopping apps. For an updated list of in-store and online retailers accepting Apple Pay, go to apple.com/apple-pay.
- In apps that support Apple Pay, you choose items you wish to purchase and then, when you are ready to pay, you tap the Apple Pay option and put your thumb or finger on the fingerprint reader to complete the purchase.
Apple®, iPhone®, iSight®, Passbook® and iTunes® are trademarks of Apple, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay™, Apple Watch™, iPad Air and iPad Mini 3 are trademarks of Apple, Inc. iTunes is for legal or rightholder-authorized copying only. Do not steal music.
Wireless carrier, text messaging or internet connectivity fees may be charged for online and/or mobile banking.