DuTrac Community Credit Union is dedicated to supporting the communities it serves as well as the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People.” As part of these commitments, DuTrac supports charitable organizations that enhance the lives of our membership and the communities in which they work and live. To request a donation or sponsorship from DuTrac, please review the board approved donation policy and eligibility guidelines below:
All requests must be submitted online or in writing, accompanied by a DuTrac Charitable Contribution, Gift and Donation Request Form.
You may also print a PDF of the request forms to submit with supporting documentation by mail or email to:
DuTrac Community Credit Union
Attn: Donation/Marketing Request
PO Box 3250
Dubuque, IA 52004-3250
A minimum of 30 days notice is required for consideration. All requests will be evaluated on an individual basis by a donations committee. DuTrac reserves the right to deny any and all requests by any and all parties regardless of whether they meet or do not meet the criteria noted herein. DuTrac also reserves the right to provide in-kind contributions in lieu of cash requests for organizations that meet the criteria as set forth in this policy.
DuTrac’s Donation Policy
Consideration will be given to the financial need of each request, based on the following:
- The requesting organization’s sources of support.
- The donation’s overall impact to the community or communities served.
- The donation’s overall positive impact on DuTrac’s members.
- The size or amount of the contribution request.
- Availability of funds.
Donations must benefit non-profit organizations with tax exemption under Section 501c(3) or (6) of the Internal Revenue Code which are considered charitable, civic, educational, recreational and/or receive the majority of their support through outside funding. Requesting entities must conduct activities in a community, or within an adjacent community, in which DuTrac has a place of business.
DuTrac may NOT consider contributions to the following:
- Sponsor(s) of or to political or partisan organizations.
- “For-profit” organizations.
- Religious groups or religion-based organizations.
- Individual teams or smaller sports organizations that do not benefit a large segment of the community.
- Individuals (including members) or organizations seeking funds for personal or individual endeavors, including reimbursement for medical needs or expenses.
- Those organizations where funds would be used for the purpose of building assets or capital.
- Those capable of supporting themselves.
- Individual(s) or small group(s) that is not representative of the communities DuTrac serves or to the membership as a whole.