Win four tickets to Luke Bryan
Great Jones County Fair • Monticello, IA
DuTrac is giving away four trackside tickets to Luke Bryan on Friday, July 20, 2018, along with gate admission. To qualify, use any DuTrac Mastercard – debit or credit cards as a credit transaction (no PIN-based transactions) for purchases starting June 17 through end of day June 30, 2018, and each credit –based transaction you make will automatically be entered into a drawing to win the Summer “Swipe, Sign & Go to the Fair” promotion. It’s that easy!
Here’s how it works and how you can make sure you are entered to win!
To enter the giveaway contest, use any DuTrac-issued Mastercard (debit or credit cards) in a swipe/CHIP-based transaction as a credit transaction (no PIN-based transactions qualify) and sign (some credit-based transaction will not require a signature – these transactions will continue to be entered into the giveaway drawing). Every credit-based transaction (not PIN-based) made will earn one entry into the drawing for the four trackside tickets to Luke Bryan. And, there’s NO LIMIT to the number of entries you can earn!
Do I qualify if:
• I use my DuTrac MasterCard Platinum, Choice or Debit Card to pay at a restaurant – YES, as long as payment is made as a credit-based transaction which may or may not require a signature. PIN-based payments will not qualify for this promotion.
• I use an ATM machine – NO, as a PIN was used to make the transaction.
• I pay for gas at the pump – YES, if you select the credit option and don’t enter your PIN.
• I pay for my groceries and use my PIN – NO, this promotion does not apply to transactions where a PIN is used.
The more you swipe/CHIP any DuTrac-issued debit or credit Mastercard, without using your PIN, the better your chances of winning. Don’t have a DuTrac Mastercard? Stop in and apply today!
Swipe. Sign. Go to the Fair! Official Rules & Qualifications:
1. Eligibility: All DuTrac Community Credit Union members in good standing and have not caused a loss to the credit union are eligible. Entrants must be legal U.S. residents and 18 years of age or older at time of entry in the sweepstakes. Prize is non-transferable. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law. Employees, volunteers of DuTrac Community Credit Union and their immediate family members are not eligible to win.
2. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: The promotion dates are from June 17 to end of day June 30, 2018.
3. HOW TO ENTER: During the promotion period, eligible members will be automatically entered in the sweepstakes drawing to win the grand prize each time they use any of their DuTrac issued Mastercards for a purchase used as a credit transaction (non PIN-based transactions). There is no limit to the number of entries earned using this card. Purchases made using a PIN do not qualify. Select ‘credit’, not ‘debit’ to qualify. Transactions must post to your account by end of day June 30, 2018 and be credit based.
4. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating, you agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Official Rules & Qualifications, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. Decisions made by Sponsor are final. By entering the sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor and these Official Rules & Qualifications. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent the Official Rules & Qualifications. The sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. Winners who are of legal age, by entering the sweepstakes, agree to grant to Sponsor the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, in any media including, but not limited to, the World Wide Web, at any time or times, their names and pictures for Sponsor’s advertising and promotional purposes without additional consideration. Further, by accepting a sweepstakes prize, winners agree to release Sponsor from any and all liability arising from acceptance, possession, use loss or misuse of the prize.
5. DRAWING: Eligible entries automatically generated will be eligible for a chance to win. One winner will be selected by a random drawing from all eligible entries to receive the Grand Prize tickets to Luke Bryan at the Jones County Fair. The Grand Prize drawing will be held on Monday, July 9, 2018 at the Sponsor’s main office at 3465 Asbury Road, Dubuque, IA.
6. ODDS OF WINNING & TAX LIABILITY: Odds of winning depend on the total number of entries automatically by 12:00 am CST on June 30, 2018. Need not be present to win. Prize winner is responsible for any and all applicable federal and state income taxes associated with the awarding of the prizes. Sponsor is required to file a 1099-MISC tax form in the name of the winner of the Grand Prize for the value of the prize. The cash value of the Grand Prize must be included on the federal tax return of the winner as taxable income. Please consult your tax advisor.
7. GRAND PRIZE DESCRIPTION: Winner will receive Grand Prize which includes four trackside tickets to Luke Bryan and four admission tickets to the Jones County Fair in Monticello, Iowa. Any and all expenses incurred while at the Jones County Fair over and above the Grand Prize, will be the sole responsibility of the winner, including, but not limited to, expenses to travel from their home to Monticello, Iowa. Sponsor shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions, substitutions or any acts or omissions whatsoever by the Jones County Fair or Luke Bryan. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen trackside tickets or admission tickets once they are in the winner’s possession.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner of the Grand Prize will be notified by telephone and/or email and will be required to complete, sign and return a Sponsor-supplied Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release form within 14 days of being informed they are the winner. Failure to do so will result in forfeiture of the prize and a new winner will be selected by random drawing from all eligible entries. Sponsor shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security setting or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is found to be ineligible, fails to claim either a weekly or the Grand Prize within 14 days from the time an award notification was sent to winner, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
9. PUBLICITY: Each winner agrees to permit Sponsor to utilize his/her name and likeness in promotional and other Sponsor materials, without additional compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor is not responsible for any injury, loss or damage or any other liability of any kind resulting from use of a prize won from Sponsor in this sweepstakes. The promotion and drawing are governed by these Official Rules & Qualifications and the laws of the State of Iowa. Any dispute regarding the sweepstakes shall be resolved only in a state or federal court. Terms and conditions subject to change without notice.