Solutions to keep you moving forward.
Commercial loans are essential to a growing business, providing the ability to improve, expand or take advantage of opportunities that otherwise might be missed.
Our range of lending options is designed to meet the evolving needs of your business. We’ll learn about you and your goals so we can do our best to help your business succeed.
Being prepared when applying for a commercial loan can make the process easier and faster. We look forward to discussing with you:
- Your personal credit history
- A business plan (for businesses less than two years old)
- Last three years’ tax returns and financial statements
- Most recent year-to-date financial statements
- Experience and education in your industry
- The feasibility of the business
From financing receivables to purchasing inventory and covering payroll expenses, a commercial line of credit is affordable funding that’s easy to access. DuTrac’s options include:
- Commercial Line of Credit. Provides access to cash for working capital and can be used for a wide range of transactions
- Business Overdraft Protection Line of Credit. Offers added protection against overdrawing a business checking account
Funds are accessible for both lines of credit through AccessLine, PC Branch, by automatic transfer or a personal visit to any of DuTrac’s convenient locations.
When your business needs equipment, furniture, fixtures or vehicles, consider a commercial equipment loan over a lease. Having equity in the equipment you own can be used as collateral for additional financing.
When you work with DuTrac’s commercial lending team, you’ll benefit from:
- Competitive rates
- No penalties for prepaying
- Local decision making
Taking out an equipment loan may also offer tax benefits. Please contact your tax advisor for specific IRS and state income tax guidelines to determine your business deductions.
Expanding or improving a business through a construction project can be complex. We want to see you succeed, so when you’re ready to start the building project, we’ll be ready to help finance it.
Funds from a construction loan can be used to cover both hard costs and soft costs associated with your construction project, such as:
- Land acquisition
- Building construction or improvements
- Architect fees
Count on DuTrac for some of the most competitive construction loans in the region. Loan rates, terms and benefits include:
- Fixed and variable rates
- Long-term financing available
- One time close option available
- Loan-to-Value ratios up to 80%
- No prepayment penalties
- Interest-only payments during construction
Best of all, a construction loan from DuTrac can automatically convert to long-term financing once the construction project is complete. This means you may not need to apply for another loan. Apart from the considerable convenience this offers, you will have just one loan closing, one set of closing costs, and one lender.
Depending on your version of PDF reader software (I.E. Adobe Acrobat) you may or may not be able to save the data you input on the forms. Please print any form before you exit the program.