Become a Member
Open an account at DuTrac.
As a credit union, we were founded by members, for members. Rather than pocketing profits, our success results in benefits for our members—better loan rates, higher savings rates, and a variety of products and services.
If you have a family member who is currently a DuTrac member, you’re eligible to become a DuTrac member.
Field of Membership
- Jo Daviess
- Rock Island
- Members are also required to open a Share Savings account with a balance of $5.00
- Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer Identification Number
- One of the following forms of identification: Driver’s License, U.S. State ID, Resident Alien ID Card (Green Card), Passport or U.S. Military ID
- A way to fund your account, such as a credit card, check or cash
- Phone number & email address
- Current physical and mailing addresses
- Personalized retirement, insurance and investment services
- Trust and managed investment services
- TruStage Insurance products and programs
- Savasaurus Kids Club®
- Surcharge-free ATMs
- Free notary services
- Coin counting machines at all branches
- College scholarship program
- ATIRAgift prepaid Visa gift cards
- Invest in America program provides discounts and special offers to credit union members on a variety of products and services
- Safe deposit boxes and safekeeping boxes
- Discounted tickets to area attractions:
- Adventureland. Reduced price is $44.00 ($6.00 below gate price for an adult ticket 10-64 years; $1.00 discount for children 4-9 and seniors 65 and older). Tickets are sold at all of DuTrac offices. Visit Adventureland for park information.
- Lost Island Waterpark.* Reduced price is $30.00 (gate price normally $35.00 for anyone over 48”, $29.00 under 48”, 3 and under free, Senior/AAA $33.00 and Military $30.00). Tickets are sold at all Dubuque, Monticello and Dyersville offices. Visit Lost Island Waterpark for park information.