As a credit union, DuTrac Community Credit Union is a not-for-profit cooperative that exists solely to serve its member/owners rather than to maximize corporate profits. Although credit unions earn a profit like any other business, the profits are returned to the members in the form of lower loan rates and higher deposit rates – unlike a bank where profits go into the pockets of investors/stockholders. When you become a DuTrac member, you also become an owner.
Like banks, credit unions accept deposits, make loans, and provide a wide array of other financial services. But as member-owned institutions, credit unions focus on providing a safe place to save and borrow at reasonable rates.
Board of Directors
DuTrac’s current volunteer Board of Directors includes:
|Kevin Mueller||Nicholas Specht||John Vail|
DuTrac’s current Senior Management team includes:
- Andrew Hawkinson – President & CEO
- Subi Banerjee – Senior VP Finance
- Megan Egan – Senior VP Human Resources
- Lee Hoerner – Senior VP Sales & Service
- Andy Lassen – Senior VP Information Technology
- Jason Norton – Senior VP Marketing & Business Development
- Bob Upton – Senior VP Lending