On May 2, CardValet® will update its app on Apple® App and Google® Play stores.
The digital debit/credit card management application helps reduce fraud by monitoring debit/credit card accounts with a smartphone.
Security features include “turning off” your card(s) when not in use, establishing transaction spending limits, and declining a transaction when a charge exceeds a predefined threshold.
What you need to know
The following guidelines will help you navigate the CardValet update.
- The updated app will automatically download if you have automatic updates enabled on your mobile device.
- If you don’t have automatic updates enabled, download the updated app from the Apple App or Google Play store.
- User credentials/Touch ID setup will remain the same.
- After the update, all previously registered cards and alerts/controls will be available.
- Select “Linked Accounts” from the My Cards page to view updated account balances.
- The “Find Us” feature will no longer be available.
If you have questions regarding CardValet, please contact a financial services consultant at 563-582-1331 or email@example.com.
Thank you for being a member of DuTrac Community Credit Union!