DuTrac is making System Upgrades
All DuTrac locations and systems will be unavailable from 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 31 until Sunday, June 4 at 10 a.m.
Here’s the scoop
DuTrac is upgrading its primary banking system to meet the ever-changing needs of our members. We’re investing in modern technology that will allow us to better serve you.
These new upgrades will provide our members with the technological features and functionality necessary to meet their future financial needs.
DuTrac staff started the background work for the system upgrades over three years ago. While these system upgrades will mostly impact our back-end systems and processes, we’ve been working hard to ensure a seamless transition for our members. DuTrac’s employees are the best of the best, so we’re right on track!
All branch locations and digital operations will be suspended from 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 31 until Sunday, June 4.
All DuTrac branches will be open on Sunday, June 4, 2023 from 10 a.m. until 3 p.m. All branches will resume normal business hours on Monday, June 5, 2023.
Things you need to know
DuTrac will stop all branch operations at 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 31. DuTrac will resume all branch operations Sunday, June 4 at 10 a.m.
Your DuTrac debit, credit and ATM cards WILL be functional throughout the system upgrades.
All DuTrac ATMs WILL be available, but will not show current balances.
Previously scheduled payments on Bill Pay WILL process as normal during this time.
Envelopes deposited through DuTrac’s night drop AFTER 5 p.m. on May 31, 2023 will be processed on Sunday, June 4, 2023.
Any direct deposits we have received notice of in advance – typically made on June 1 – June 4, i.e. pension, social security, payroll – will all be deposited on May 31, 2023.
DuTrac’s staff will be available via phone on Thursday and Friday, June 1 and 2, 2023 from 8:30 a.m. until 5 p.m. to answer any questions you may have.
System Upgrade Checklist
- Verify DuTrac has up-to-date contact information, including phone, email, and address.
- Mark the upgrade dates on your calendar.
- Know your available balances before May 31, 2023 at 5 p.m. as they will not be visible to you during the system upgrade.
- Share upgrade information with joint account owners.
- Schedule upcoming bill payments before May 31, 2023 at 5 p.m.
- Process any special transactions before May 31, 2023 at 5 p.m. i.e. loans, new accounts, transfers.
- Withdraw cash to have on-hand.
- Plan ahead for any special needs or large purchases during the closure.